Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A swirling heap of......... Exasperation!

Do you ever have those weeks where you're just going miles and miles and everything is a blur and you swear your going around in circles?

I feel as though that's my week and it's only Tuesday! I've been running around trying to get the things in order for the big move to my new home, keeping my head afloat at my work (my day job work, not this lovely jewelry business work which is hardly work at all most of the time) and gaining the time to list some new goodies in the shop for you lovely birds.

I must say it really is...
all..
quite..
Tiring!

But nonetheless, I think I decided on what I wanted to do for the ol-Etsy-versary-Hoopla this Friday and Saturday. I'll be sending out an email tomorrow evening and posting some news here as well.

I hope you'll all stop in to help me celebrate this very momentous occasion!

Sweet dreams friends.

C.

No comments: