Thursday, February 26, 2009

Etsyversary SALE!

Good gracious, it's been a year!

When I first started the grand adventure of Jeweled Blossoms, I never imagined in my wildest dreams that it would open my world to so many things. The best parts of this past year have been:

1. My customers!
You all have been so tremendously gracious, encouraging and flat out amazing to me. I never dreamed I would be a part of so many weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, Christmases or simply sharing the expression of love and friendship.

2. The Etsy Community!

I have met so many wonderful, supportive and knowledgeable artists on Etsy and I am so grateful that I have people I genuinely consider friends, from all over the world. It's been amazing to know that other artists go through the same insecurities, highs and lows, challenges and accomplishments that I have this entire year.

3. Being able to share with others...
I was so humbled by the numerous kind emails and convos that floated through my virtual mailbox this year and being able to share my designs, my dreams and drawings, my stories, inspirations, and simply my love of my craft with each and every one of you. It's such a wonderful outlet for me and I really truly feel blessed to be able to share it with people who are so encouraging!


So really and truly, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.


Now, to thank you in my own way, I would like to let you all in on the SALE going on in the shop. From midnight tonight to midnight on Saturday the 28th, you will receive:

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!

All of the shipping fees are on me for the next two days!

FREE PEARL DROP EARRINGS WITH A PURCHASE OF $50!

I'll be including a beautiful pair of dainty pearl drop earrings with all purchases $50 or more.

FREE INSEPARABLE - DAINTY EDITION WITH A PURCHASE OF $100!

This is by far, one of my most popular necklaces, so I thought it fair to offer as a free gift for anyone who purchases $100 or more from my shop.

I'll be posting some giveaways here in the next day or so, so be sure to check back in to post a comment for the giveaways!


Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of your lives!

Best,
C.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be in your shop at midnight! Except it may be 3:00 AM for me when it's midnight for you.

I can't wait for the sale! Some of your labradorite pieces have been calling my name :)

Thanks Cathy!

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeweled Blossoms said...

Hi Kathy!

I'll actually be starting it midnight EST, so really it'll be 9pm my time.. just about an hour or so.

Don't stay up that late just buying jewelry, silly! (Not that I don't appreciate it! :)

C.