Sunday, January 17, 2010

A New Year

Goodness. I haven't blogged in so long, I couldn't believe how long it had been since I had been when I went back and looked at my last post!

Well, to start off a new year, I'd like to revitalize my little blog-o-sphere. There's so many wonderful adventures I've had and so many new routes I'd like to pursue this year, both in my business and my little life here in California.


Things I will do this year:
1. Travel to Tucson for the annual gem show

(tickets have been purchased, rooms have been reserved!)
2. Take a class at the Revere Academy of Jewelry Making in San Francisco
(I have been utterly dying to learn more soldering and fabrication techniques)
3. Introduce my line of antique-inspired Brass jewelry.
(You all wouldn't know this since we haven't spoken in so very long, but I've been spending the last few months creating a new line of antique-inspired brass jewelry that I think is just perfection! They should be making their first debut in the next month or so)
4. Take time each month to see where I am and where I'd like to go.
(I really want to be in the today, to see where I am as an artist, as a person, and to take a hand in guiding myself along, every step of the way - you can join me if you like)



A New Year with all sorts of New Promising things to see!

No comments: