Friday, March 6, 2009

I’m being stalked!


But in the best way possible. If you haven’t run across Beatrice and Violet’s wonderful blog, Etsy Stalker, you are surely missing out. Both Beatrice and Violet scour Etsy for fabulous finds and have found a reasonable justification for stalking these artists and their shops – they bring you all their stalking intel and I must say, from the past few features, they find more than a few stalk-worthy shops to visit.

This evening I will be making a wonderful debut as one of their featured artists and will be doing a little giveaway there, so you birdies should fly on by and leave a comment this evening to enter to win. I think it runs for a few days, but I can’t quite remember. I’m so very excited!

In other news, you all have been keeping me quite busy in the Shop-er-roo. I’ve been busy sending out little packages of joy this week, so forgive my late post here. I’m quite pleased to say though, that I’ve had a flood of creative goodness and will be putting up some new designs this weekend. (I’ve got a three day weekend, so some new lovelies will be making their appearance in the shop if I can get the weather to cooperate.)

I hope you all have had a productive week as well and are ready for a well-deserved weekend.

xoxo,
Cathy

1 comment:

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! FELICITATIONS!cathy ...
being fetured on etsy stalker : waouuuu ... but you SO deserve it !!! I love your work. truly.

btw : just entered the giveaway and keeping my fingers cross (all of them hands + feet ) :)