Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Sunday Blahs...

Every now and again, I find myself in the midst of the must blah Sunday ever. I think this particular Sunday it was because of the increasingly wet, cold and cloudy weather I've been having all weekend. Not that I mind a bit of rain from time to time, but today all I really wanted was a bit of sunshine to peak out from beneath the gloom, a spark of color somewhere - anywhere - to give my creative instincts a little nudge.
Alas, no such burst of sunshine could be found and I was forced to console myself with a bit of console myself with a trip to the bookstore.

My local bookstore is one of those grandly sized Barnes and Nobles with the soft, wide reading chairs scattered throughout. I always adore grabbing a stack of books or magazines, plopping myself down and lose the hours amongst the pages. It always does a bit to renew my creative spirit and today it was just what I needed.

I also decided on my sales today, but you all will just have to wait just a couple more days!
(I know, I'm terribly cruel, aren't I?)
But never fear, I'll be sending out an email on Wednesday night and also posting some info here Thursday I think. The sale will officially begin this Friday evening, if you're like me and spend your Friday nights at home with your darling weenie dog.

Till then,
C

No comments: